ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Welcome! ♥

    This is a blog which I put together the things I love and anything under the sky.

    I love fashion, photography, food and many other pretty things.
    I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

    Don't forget to leave a comment!

    Happy reading, loves! ♥

    Follow me ♥
    Facebook
    Sarah Thum

    Create Your Badge

    Twitter
    By: TwitterButtons.com
    By TwitterButtons.com
    Tagboard ♥
    Ask anything! ♥



    VS 'Very Sexy' Campaign

    In Spring, Victoria's Secret held a campaign to launch their latest line of products, from fragrances to lingeries. VS angel, Erin Heatherton together with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio were there to launch the campaign.

    Here are videos of the campaign ads and behind the scenes.

    Enjoy! 








    Labels: , , , ,

    "VS 'Very Sexy' Campaign" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 @12:40 AM | 0 lovely comments


    | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.